Applied Frameworks is a well-known and well-respected consulting and training firm that helps its clients do one thing: build profitable software. Our team of Lean-Agile experts are sought after for their ability to solve complex business challenges — and their commitment to enabling long-term organizational change.
An Executive Consultant is expected to deliver consulting services at all levels of a client; from the executive team down through the middle and lower parts of the organization. As a leader at Applied Frameworks, the Executive Consultant should be capable of, and has experience in, working with organizations of varying sizes but excels in the world’s largest companies. The Executive Consultant is likely to operate across multiple client engagements in different fields simultaneously.
An Executive Consultant will collaborate with Sales and Business Development on engagement strategy throughout the sales process and may also fill the role of engagement manager on large engagements. This role is also a thought leadership role; researching and formulating new intellectual property and representing Applied Frameworks by generating and delivering related content through conference speaking engagements, webinars and publishing in industry journals.
- Engagement success through achievement of deliverables for client business outcomes
- Consulting services delivery for multiple client engagements
- Collaborating with Sales and Business Development on sourcing new prospects and in building engagement strategy
- Actively participating to develop vision for Applied Frameworks, and product, portfolio and/or organizational vision for clients.
- Client satisfaction through quantitative and qualitative measures such as direct feedback and NPS
- Objective, accurate weekly reporting
- Leading training workshops, both internal and external
- Building and/or extending frameworks for consulting and training classes
- Creating new content such as blog posts, public presentations and other items to share new ideas, approaches and concepts to nurture and grow customers and prospects
- Building and extending frameworks for consulting training
- Facilitating engagement lift-offs as engagement manager or as senior member of consulting team
- Identifying new opportunities within existing accounts
- Sales lead generation
- Accurate engagement invoicing by all parties when managing engagements
- Support the professional development of Consultants, Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants
- 10+ years experience in consulting
- 10+ years experience guiding change
- 10+ years experience in individual and group training
- 10+ years in a leadership role
- 7+ years experience in Business Model Generation, Value Proposition Design and/or Service Design
- 7+ years experience in Product/Market Fit, Product Marketing, Product Management and/or Product/Customer Discovery
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and accountable to established goals, as well as a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including public speaking skills
- Detail oriented including reports on client training/consulting for management
- Knowledge of Training from Back of the Room
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban), team coaching and leadership
- Strong consulting engagement management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, management, and C-level individuals
- Excellent listening skills
- Knowledge and application of Business Model Frameworks
- Knowledge and application of organizational development and change models
- Knowledge and application of collaboration frameworks including the ability to plan, execute, analyze and report large scale experiences with ten or more teams
Applied Frameworks offers generous health, dental, and vision benefits as well as a 401(k) matching plan.
How to Apply
Think you are a match? Please send us your resume to our HR Consultant at: email@example.com and include “Executive Consultant” in your subject line. We look forward to hearing from you! No calls or recruiters, please.