The Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is an interactive class introducing the concepts of Agile business leadership using the Scrum framework. The Online Edition of this class includes:
- Guided preparation work to get you ready
- 1 hour orientation to acclimate to class flow and technology
- 3 virtual classroom sessions of 4 hours each
- Lots of collaboration time with your classmates
- A reasonable amount of homework and reflection between sessions
- 1 hour follow up Q&A session after the class concludes
- Preparation for the CSM exam, including a Scrum Certification practice test
Following short, focused lectures, the class will engage in group activities to reinforce each topic and maximize your understanding and retention of Scrum concepts. Throughout the course, you will learn several collaboration frameworks that will help you immediately apply what you learn.
Upon completion of this training, you will receive a two year membership in the Scrum Alliance and be invited to take the Certified ScrumMaster Exam. The cost of the exam is included in course registration.